Click here to applyPosition Title: Marketing Coordinator
The Sales and Marketing Coordinator is a highly capable, energetic individual who actively supports the CDI Electronics & Balmar Sales and Marketing Team. The Coordinator will be an enthusiastic, creative self-starter with an entrepreneurial, ‘can do’ attitude and willing to jump in and get involved. The Coordinator will effectively communicate ideas and will work closely with product/sales managers to develop programs that increase product awareness, drive the creation of sales leads and generate new revenue.
- Manage the production of printed and electronic product collateral materials including catalogs, product data sheets, advertisements, newsletters and presentations.
- Manage company website(s) content using WordPress.
- Actively initiate and manage the company’s online presence through directories, social media and online advertising.
- Manage product photo libraries, company brands and logos.
- Assist in the management of distributor, OEM and dealer relationships, agreements and other sales programs.
- Assist in support and execution of marketing, media and public relations strategies.
- Manage photography and videography for all corporate marketing and advertising.
- Maintain the CRM database.
- Manage distribution of product catalogs, sell sheets and other marketing materials to distributors and dealers.
- Manage trade show calendar, maintain active inventory of trade show displays and coordinate details for exhibition for all industry trade shows and events.
- Manage marketing-related vendor relationships.
- Manage email marketing campaigns using Constant Contact.
- Manage our Social Media Marketing program including Facebook, Instagram and other media platforms as needed.
- Work with Product Management to manage new product launches.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and stay on track with campaign, trade show and project schedules, ensuring proper setup and coordination needs are met.
- Proficient using Adobe Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop software (optional).
- Other duties as assigned.
- Highly organized, team player who can take initiative and work within department priorities.
- Entrepreneurial, customer-focused, self-motivated.
- Exceptional verbal and written skills.
- Quick thinker confident in their decision-making ability.
- Idea generation and focus on solutions despite conflicting goals or schedules.
- Able to adhere to deadlines and budgets.
- Experience using both Windows PC and Apple MAC computer systems.
- Excellent computer skills, including MS Office (PowerPoint, Outlook, Word, Excel), SharePoint.
- 1-5 years experience creating and designing marketing materials (optional).
- Experience creating presentations, brochures, press releases and electronic media.
- Ability to travel to about 5 trade shows and conferences across North America during the year.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Marketing, Communications or Public Relations.
- Formal training on the Adobe Creative Suite (optional) and WordPress.
- Meet or exceed company standards for productivity.
- Initiate action to prevent the occurrence of product, process or quality system non-conformance.
- Identify and record any problems relating to the product, process or quality system.
- Strive to develop and implement continuous improvement into all product, process or quality system.
- Maintain a clean, neat and orderly work area using the principles of 5S
- Assist in maintaining the security of company property
- Conduct operations in a manner that promotes safety
- Comply with OSHA and MSDS Standards